First things first.*

So first things first.

We started working making some tests of movement and communication with the Fabacademy final project that Citlali developed using bend sensors made of conductive fabric and nrf24l01+ radio communication module.

This is the first tests that we made connecting directly the bend sensor and neoprene arm module with our [not a device] project robot.
The relation of movement worked quite well although later on we had to work on filters for smoothing data from the sensor in MAX MSP.
This is in fact a pressure sensor which with thick neoprene gets the pressure from the elbow when bended. We are taking this in consideration for further experimentations with Marc.
Putting this sensor inside the arm won’t work.

Development done in Fabra i Coats, thanks to MATICS.

Leave a Reply

Con el apoyo de: